SHURflo 2088 Series diaphragm pumps deliver reliable performance in high flow, moderate pressure applications.
They are used in a variety of mini-bulk transfer and delivery applications that require flows of up to 3.6 GPM (13.6 l/min). They are available in a variety of chemical resistant materials.
* Self Priming up to 12 vertical lift feet (3.7m).
* Built-in check valve (may vary by models).
* Prevents back flow of fluid through the pumps.
* Continuous duty motor (fin cooled version only).
* Chemical resistant materials.
* Can run dry without damage.
* Description: 3.6 GPM open flow, Viton® valves, Santoprene® diaphragm, 45 PSI Demand Switch, 1/2" MSPT ports (1/2" - 14 National American Straight Pipe Thread, requires SHURflo swivel type fittings), Poly Housing.
* Voltage 12 VDC.
* PSI 10, 20, 30, 40.
* BAR 0.7, 1.4, 2.1, 2.8.
* GPM 3.09, 2.82, 2.49, 2.15.
* L/min 11.7, 10.7, 9.4, 8.1.
* Amps 6.4, 7.6, 8.7, 9.5.
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Solar Pump Type||Demand Pumps|
Customer Reviews (1)
- very economicalReview by Johann liebenberg