Boost your DC solar pumps performance by up to 30%. Controller optimizes your solar water pumping system by translating the current and voltage available from your photovoltaic panels, into a combination that is better matched to that needed by the pump.
With the optional float switch installed, the controller will automatically stop pumping when the reservoir is full.
The versatile 902-200 has all the features of the 902-100 and more. This controller includes a manual on/off switch for easy pump maintenance. The controller comes with high / low water level sensors so the pump will not run when the well water is too low. Weather proof enclosure.
* Increases daily water output up to 30%
* System starts pumping earlier in the morning
* System stops pumping later in the evening
* Protects pump from low or high voltage conditions
* Terminals for float switch
* Switch selectable for 12 VDC or 24 VDC operation
* Pump On / Off switch
* Water tight enclosure and cable inlets
* Includes water level monitor mode with probes and cable
* Maximum power output 150 Watts
* Over temperature shutdown 176ºF (80ºC)
* Ambient temperature 14ºF (-10ºC) to 113ºF (45ºC)
* Max. Array Input Voltage 45V
* Min. Startup Voltage 25V
* Shutdown Voltage 28V
* Max. Output Current 7 Amps
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Solar Pump Type||Pump Accessories|