- Reduce operational cost (less site area).
- Higher energy density and rate capability.
- Long life design for float application, 10 years.
- High stability and security.
- High performance/ price ratio and low yearly operating cost.
- Radiate grid design.
- Special positive & negative paste ratio design.
- Low internal resistance and excellent high rate discharge performance.
- Lower self-discharge rate and better charge acceptability.
- Exquisite craftsmanship and good coherence of internal resistance, capacity.
- Normal Voltage: 12V.
- Capacity: 200Ah @ 10hr to 1.80V per cell @ 25˚C.
- Weight: 58.5kg.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (TH): 503mm x 212mm x 225mm (233mm).
- Internal Resistance (full charged): 2.6mΩ.
- Maximum Discharge Current: 1240A (5sec).
- Self-Discharge @ 25˚C: Less than 8 % after 90 days storage.
- Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -40˚C ～ 50˚C, Charge: -20˚C ～ 45˚C, Storage: -20˚C ～ 40˚C.
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 15˚C ～ 25˚C.
- Maximum Charging Current: 30A.
- Charging Voltage @25˚C: Float: 2.23 V/cell, Equalize: 2.35 V/cell.
- Terminal: M8.
- Capacity Affected by Temperature: 105% @ 40˚C, 85% @ 0˚C, 60% @ -20˚C.
- Design life @25°C: 10 years.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||2 year product warranty|
|Battery Type||Valve Regulated Lead Acid - AGM|
|Terminal||8mm Screw Terminal|
|Design Life||10 year floating design life|