The SD Direct Pro Module technology is recognized as a stable, established product and represents 90% of the worldwide market. The manufacturer guarantees an optimum performance of up to 80% over a 25 year period with the panels boasting a life time of over 30 years. SD Direct Pro Poly-crystalline and Mono-crystalline technology modules are the most efficient modules in the world (best Wp/sqm ratio). High yield modules (minimum of 130 Wp/sqm) guarantee an optimized space occupation (2 ha for a 1 MWp project) unlike other photovoltaic technologies such as Thin Film modules which have a lower yield (up to 3,5 ha for a 1 MWp project) and are compounded of heavy metals.
* Cell: Polycrystalline solar cell 156 x 156mm.
* No. of Cells (Connections):60(6x10)
* Panel Dimensions: 1640 x 990 x 40mm.
* Weight: 19.0kg.
* Connectors and Cables: Connectors and 1m cables
* Normal Operating Cell Temperature 800W/m² Irradiance, 20˚C,AM = 1.5: 48˚C ± 2˚C.
* Power Temperature Coefficient: - 0.5%/K.
* Current Temperature Coefficient: 0.035%/K.
* Voltage Temperature Coefficient: - 0.37 MV/K.
Electric performance at STC* (Standard Test Conditions : 1000W/m² irradiance, 25˚C and AM = 1.5).
* Maximum Power: 250W.
* Power Tolerance: 0/+5Wp.
* Maximum Power Voltage: 30.83V.
* Maximum Power Current: 8.11A.
* Open Circuit Voltage: 38.10V.
* Short Circuit Current: 8.71A.
* Operating Temperature:- 40˚C to 85˚C.
* Maximum System Voltage: 1000VDC.
*Please note that special prices on quantities are subject to availibilty of stock.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||10 year product warranty|
|Solar Module Watts||250W|
|Module Voltage||24VDC - 35VDC|
|Solar Cell Type||Poly-Crystalline|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: R 13,829.76
To: R 14,039.41
From: R 16,592.03
To: R 16,805.19