Obtain instant hot water at the turn of a tap ; no stagnant water in the domestic hot water system.
Faster circulation in domestic hot water distribution systems such as industrial systems, solar circuits and domestic installations.
* Takes up little space
* Ultra Silent
- Specially-designed mechanics.
- New design to avoid the build-up of scale
* Rapid electrical connexions
- Wide opening for the electric cables
- Three widely-spaced levers
- Very legible “Earth – Live – Neutral" markings
- Ports easily accessible, for cables up to 2.5 mm2
* Easy to clean
- Easily dismantled for any repairs to the components in contact with water
All types in single-phase 230 V - 50 Hz Standard voltage:
- tolerance 50 Hz ± 10 %,
- tolerance 60 Hz ± 6 %,
- Fitted directly onto horizontal or vertical pipework, on the return leg of the distribution loop, after the taps.
- Axle of motor always horizontal.
Connection to the installation:
Depending on the model:
- with copper pipes, use soldered copper (R) connectors or screw-on brass (RU brass) connectors,
- with galvanised steel pipes use screw-on steel (RU) connectors.
c) Pack contains
- Supplied with joints, without connectors.
Flow up to: 0,45 m3/h
Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
Minimum suction pressure: 0,2 bar
Temperature range: 0° à + 95°C
Maximum ambient temperature: + 40°C
DN of ports: ø 15
Speed: 2600 r.p.m
P1 Rating: 22W
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|