You have no items to compare.
Obtain instant hot water at the turn of a tap ; no stagnant water in the domestic hot water system.
Faster circulation in domestic hot water distribution systems such as industrial systems, solar circuits and domestic installations.
* Takes up little space
* Ultra Silent
- Specially-designed mechanics.
- New design to avoid the build-up of scale
* Rapid electrical connexions
- Wide opening for the electric cables
- Three widely-spaced levers
- Very legible “Earth – Live – Neutral" markings
- Ports easily accessible, for cables up to 2.5 mm2
* Easy to clean
- Easily dismantled for any repairs to the components in contact with water
All types in single-phase 230 V - 50 Hz Standard voltage:
- tolerance 50 Hz ± 10 %,
- tolerance 60 Hz ± 6 %,
- Fitted directly onto horizontal or vertical pipework, on the return leg of the distribution loop, after the taps.
- Axle of motor always horizontal.
Connection to the installation:
Depending on the model:
- with copper pipes, use soldered copper (R) connectors or screw-on brass (RU brass) connectors,
- with galvanised steel pipes use screw-on steel (RU) connectors.
c) Pack contains
- Supplied with joints, without connectors.
Flow up to: 0,45 m3/h
Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
Minimum suction pressure: 0,2 bar
Temperature range: 0° à + 95°C
Maximum ambient temperature: + 40°C
DN of ports: ø 15
Speed: 2600 r.p.m
P1 Rating: 22W
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Pump power in watts||22W|
|Amp Rating||0.25 Amps|