• Positive Plate - The tubular construction incorporates low antimony lead alloy spines in complete contact with the active material, which is retained by an outer gauntlet. This enables the electrolyte to penetrate freely, ensuring a high power output per unit volume.
• Top-up Level Indicator - Two ribs on the separator guard serves both as level indicators and to strengthen the guard.
• Negative Plate - The negative plate is of highly porous paste on a lead alloy grid. This compliments the positive plate construction, providing a balanced performance and superior life.
• Sleeve Separators - Sleeve separators are manufactured from microporous poly-ethylene. They are impervious to acid attack. The sleeve separators prevent short circuiting caused by mossing.
• Mud Trap - Prevents possible shorting between plates due to active material shedding during the life of the cell.
• Container and Lid - The lid is heat-sealed to the container ensuring an excellent bond. This is vital to mechanical strength and safety.
• Battery Voltage - 4V.
• Capacity @ 25°C (C100) - 1380Ah.
• Dimensions (L x W x H) - 415mm x 230mm x 740mm.
• Weight (Kg) - 127.
• Acid Volume (L) - 14.0l.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Battery Type||Lead Acid|