Reliable performance in demanding environments
AIR Breeze provides energy you can count on in challenging conditions. This field-proven unit is engineered for battery-charging applications in coastal to desert to Arctic environments. It delivers the energy you need for communications, offshore structures, sailing or remote monitoring, to name a few. With optimized electronic controls, AIR Breeze provides energy quietly and efficiently.
* Corrosion resistant, aircraft quality paint with a marine grade O-ring seal and stainless steel fasteners, ensuring durability in challenging conditions.
* Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
* Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated controller for plug-and-play operation.
* Produces 40 kWh of energy per month generating energy in a wide range of wind speeds.
* Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking.
Technical Specifications :
Energy Approx. : 40 kWh/mo at 5.8 m/s (13 mph)
Swept Area : 1.07 m2 (11.5 ft2)
Rotor Diameter : 1.17 m (46 in)
Weight : 5.9 kg (13 lb)
Shipping Dimensions : 686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9 in) 7.7 kg (17 lb)
Startup Wind Speed : 3.1 m/s (7 mph)
Voltage : 12, 24 and 48 VDC
Turbine Controller : Mircoprocessor-based smart controller
Body : Permanent mold cast aluminum
Blades : (3) Injection-molded composite
Alternator : Permanent magnet brushless
Overspeed Protection : Electronic torque control
Survival Wind Speed : 49.2 m/s (110 mph)
Mount : 1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 48 mm (1.9 in) outer diameter
Wind Speed Operating Range : 3.1-22 m/s (7-49 mph)
Optimum Wind Speed Range : 4.5-22 m/s (10-49 mph)
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Wind Turbine Watts||200W|