The proven choice for remote energy
AIR 40 is the premier micro-wind turbine for land-based applications. It operates efficiently across a wide-range of wind speeds, providing energy for telecom, water pumping, lighting, SCADA, off-grid homes, or other low energy demand battery charging applications. The AIR 40 is ideal for pairing with solar to offset seasonal variation, delivering more consistent energy.
* Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking.
* Blades designed for quieter operation, durability and optimum energy capture in most wind speeds.
* Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated controller for plug-and-play operation.
* Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
* Produces 40 kWh of energy per month generating energy in a wide range of wind speeds.
Energy Approx. : 40 kWh/mo at 5.8 m/s (13 mph)
Swept Area : 1.07 m2 (11.5 ft2)
Rotor Diameter : 1.17 m (46 in)
Weight : 5.9 kg (13 lb)
Shipping Dimensions : 686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9 in) 7.7 kg (17 lb)
Startup Wind Speed : 3.1 m/s (7 mph)
Voltage : 12, 24 and 48 VDC
Turbine Controller : Mircoprocessor-based smart controller
Body : Permanent mold cast aluminum
Blades : (3) Injection-molded composite
Alternator : Permanent magnet brushless
Overspeed Protection : Electronic torque control
Survival Wind Speed : 49.2 m/s (110 mph)
Mount : 1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 48 mm (1.9 in) outer diameter
Wind Speed Operating Range : 3.1-22 m/s (7-49 mph)
Optimum Wind Speed Range : 4.5-22 m/s (10-49 mph)
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Wind Turbine Watts||200W|