The AIR 30 Marine’s heavy-duty design can withstand most high wind environments. The AIR 30 Marine is an ideal turbine for hybrid combinations with solar PV. AIR 30 Marine is built and backed by the worldwide leader in small wind.
• High-quality, third-party tested components for reliability and safety.
• Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
• Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking.
• Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated power electronics for plug-and-play operation.
• Produces 30 kWh of energy a month* for marine-based, high wind applications.
AIR X Marine Certifications
• Restrictive of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliance.
• CE Declaration of Conformity (for battery charging applications only).
• Energy Approx. - 30 kWh/mo at 5.8 m/s (13 mph).
• Swept Area - 1.07 m2 (11.5 ft2).
• Rotor Diameter - 1.17 m (46 in).
• Weight - 5.9 kg (13 lb).
• Shipping Dimensions - 686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9 in) 7.7 kg (17 lb).
• Start-up Wind Speed - 3.58 m/s (8 mph).
• Voltage - 12, 24 VDC.
• Turbine Controller - Microprocessor-based smart controller.
• Body - Permanent mould cast aluminium.
• Blades - 3 Injection-moulded composite.
• Alternator - Permanent magnet brushless.
• Over speed Protection - Electronic torque control.
• Survival Wind Speed - 49.2 m/s (110 mph).
• Mount - 1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 48 mm (1.9 in) outer diameter.
• Wind Speed Operating Range - 3.6-22 m/s (8-49 mph).
• Optimum Wind Speed Range - 11-15 m/s (25-32 mph).
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Wind Turbine Watts||200W|