Prime cookstoves are highly efficient, ultra-clean cookstoves that can be fueled by a variety of biomass.
• Health benefits – the pellet stove emits zero emissions and is suitable for indoor use as well.
• Environment and nature conservation – the felling of indigenous trees for firewood and the charcoal industry is one of the biggest threats to indigenous vegetation and deforestation. Not only is the pellet stove 87% more efficient than round wood as an energy source, but wood pellets are produced from sustainably grown sources of waste timber that usually gets dumped and it then poisons ground water through the leeching process.
• Safety – the pellet stove will extinguish automatically if it is knocked over, thus there is no danger that it can set fire to the property where it is being used.
• Cost – safer and cheaper than paraffin and gas.
Specifications (Prime Granular Stove)
• Dimensions (L x W x H) - 270mm x 270mm x 335mm.
• Weight - 3.35kg.
• Stove body - Galvanized iron plat, heat-proof powder coating.
• Stove table - Stainless steel.
• Burning chamber - Stainless steel.
• Firepower - Up to 6,000 Watts.
• Fuel Capacity - 0.3kg - 2.0kg.
• Burn Time - 0.5Hours - 2 hours depending on fuel loading.
• Size - Regular (for households of 4-6 members).
The following fuels may be used for the Prime Granular Cook stove
• Palm kernel shells.
• Rubber shells.
• Other granular biomass.
Other biomass fuels should NOT be used as it can damage the stove.
|Product Dimensions||270mm x 270mm x 335mm|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|