When used in conjunction with the Solargorilla, you'll have a totally portable power station - perfect for when you're "off-grid". The Powergorilla also features Solargorilla auto recognition, which means when you connect it to the Solargorilla, the Powergorilla will shut off unnecessary internal circuits to improve charging time by up to 2 hours, confirmed by the solar symbol in the LCD screen. The Powergorilla has also been on field tests out in Afghanistan, Madagascar, Zambia, Antarctica and Norway. Being subjected to extremely hot and very cold temperatures, the Powergorilla has successfully charged numerous laptops and other power-hungry devices and is a favourite amongst our brand ambassadors.
• SLR Cameras; Hand-held Cameras/Action Cameras.
• IPads/Tablets; iPhones/Smart Phones; iPods/MP3/MP4.
• PDAs; Netbooks; Laptops.
• PSP/Hand-held/Games Consoles.
• Mobile Phone.
• Head Torches.
Number of Charges
• Laptop: 1-2 times.
• IPad/tablet: 3-4 times.
• iPhone/smartphone: 6-10 times.
• GPS: 8-10 times.
• Mobile phone: 8-10 times.
• Milliamps Hour (mAh): 21000 (6 x 3500mAh).
• Battery Type: Lithium Polymer.
• Voltage: 5 V - 24 V.
• Dimensions (L x H x W): 21.5 cm x 13 cm x 17 cm.
• Weight: 700g.
In The Box
• Powergorilla portable charger.
• 9 x mobile device tips: Retractable USB Cable with DC3.5 tip, DC2.0 (mini Nokia), Micro USB, Mini USB, Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, DC 4.0 (Sony PSP), Nintendo DS-Lite.
• 15 x gorillanut tips: 8 x Male straight tips & 7 x Female right angled tips.
• In-car socket.
• DC extension cable (80cm).
• Universal AC mains charger.
• Protective storage case.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|