You have no items to compare.
The Power Guardian Smart Switch reduces electricity consumption to the minimum by switching appliances off when there's no one in the room.
This model requires installation by a registered electrician.
The process is:
* Applied to each workspace individually
* Linked to workspace occupancy, not to time
Power Guardian Smart Switch has developed a system that will detect the presence of a person in a workspace. The visible part of the unit resembles an indoor alarm sensor and uses the same well established Passive Infrared (PIR) technology to detect occupancy.
On detecting a person in the workspace, an electronic unit is activated. This device controls the lights, air conditioner, heater, fan or any other selected electrical equipment. As long as the workspace is occupied the electrical supply is not interrupted. When activity ceases, the timer runs its preset course and then de-activates the control unit, switching off the lights, air conditioner, etc. in the process.
The system can be used in individual offices and on individual appliances in open plan workspaces. A range of models is available to cater for differing circumstances and electrical loads, including 3 phase equipment.
The Power Guardian Smart Switch system provides the company with cost savings as well as an added measure of security:
* If staff works late or on weekends, all the lights are burning wastefully. With PGSS only selected public areas and the individual’s office are turned on. This is a great cost saving!
* Many staff members spend a limited amount of time in their respective offices. The PGSS system can shut down all unnecessary electrical loads and dramatically reduce the cost of electricity during those periods of absence.
* If lights are manually switched off at night, an intruder can enter unnoticed. With the PGSS unit installed any intruder should be noticed by a security guard as the lights are activated by his presence in any particular office.
* The PGSS unit may be linked to an alarm system, greatly increasing the number of monitored points in a building and enhancing security.
The MK 1
This model will switch a single circuit with a maximum demand of 16 amps.
The effective range of a PIR unit is 6-8 metres (to pick up small movements) . With the addition of extra PIR sensors, a single PGSS may control a large or irregular workspace, such as a general office, reception area or boardroom.
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|No. of Litres||No|