You have no items to compare.
The CXN series is a sophisticated solar charge regulator family with negative grounding. Beside perfect PWM regulation with integrated temperature compensation the controllers provide extraordinary display, programming and safety functions.
The battery state of charge is clearly displayed with a bar chart. The deep discharge protection function can be set up to five different modes: voltage controlled, SOC controlled or adaptive SOC controlled. Acoustic warnings are built in, also a programmable nightlight function.
* Battery State-of-Charge LCD display
* Charge and discharge status display
* Acoustic load disconnect pre-warning
* Load status indication
* Built-in 1 year data logger for system analysis
* Choose between 5 load disconnect algorithms
* Temperature compensated 3 stage (boost / absorption / float) PWM series regulation
* Automatic 12 / 24 Volt detection
* Prepared for DIN rail mounting (CX-DR2.1)
* Optional external temperature sensor (CXNT)
* Optional remote display (CXM multi-meter)
* Optional USB interface (CXI + CXCOM)
* Covered terminals (up to 16mm² wire size)
* Full solid-state protection
* System voltage: 12V / 24V
* Maximum module current: 40A
* Maximum load current: 40A
* Boost charge voltage: 14.4V / 28.8V
* Equalization charge voltage: 14.8V / 29.6V
* Float charge voltage: 13.7V / 27.4V
* Load disconnect voltage: 11.0V to 12.2V / 22.0V to 24.4V depending on setting
* Load reconnect voltage: 12.8V / 25.6V
* Self power consumption: < 6mA
* Operating temperature: -25oC to +50oC
* Terminal cable size: 16mm2
* Enclosure protection class: IP22
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 92 x 93 x 38mm
* Weight: 179g
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Amp Rating||40 Amps|