You have no items to compare.
The CML series is a sophisticated solar charge controller family for low-cost applications. The electronic circuit is equipped with a microcontroller that provides high-efficiency charging technology together with a number of outstanding status display, warning and safety functions.
The temperature-compensated three-stage PWM charging method (boost-equalization-float) is now adjustable to sealed and vented lead-acid batteries. The new version also allows for either SOC or voltage controlled low voltage disconnect function. The battery status is clearly indicated by three LEDs. As the first controller on the market in this price range it comes with an acoustic low voltage load disconnect pre-warning feature.
* Battery State-of-Charge display with 3 LEDs
* Acoustic load disconnect pre-warning
* PWM-regulation (series type)
* Boost, Equalize and Float charging, also for VRLA
* Automatic 12 / 24 Volt detection
* Integrated temperature compensation
* Large terminals (up to 16mm² wire size)
* SOC and voltage controlled LVD
* Fully electronically protected
* System voltage: 12V / 24V
* Maximum module current: 20A
* Maximum load current: 20A
* Boost charge voltage: 14.4V / 28.8V
* Equalization charge voltage: 14.8V / 29.6V
* Float charge voltage: 13.7V / 27.4V
* Load disconnect voltage: 11.4V to 11.9V / 22.8V to 23.8V controlled by state of charge; 11.0V / 22.0V controlled by voltage
* Load reconnect voltage: 12.8V / 25.6V
* Self power consumption: < 4mA
* Operating temperature: -40oC to +50oC
* Terminal cable size: 16mm2
* Enclosure protection class: IP22
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 80 x 100 x 32mm
* Weight: 180g
* Packaging dimensions: 9 x 11 x 5cm, 215g
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Amp Rating||20 Amps|