You have no items to compare.
With innovative maximum-power-tracking technology, Phocos‘ MPP-Tracker ensures maximum performance from your solar array at all times and in all weather conditions. The MPPT can yield an energy gain from your PV array (up to 30%).
When a Central Unit is used, up to 8 MPPTs can be used together in one system. The charge regulation is then done via data bus by the Central Unit. This will enable you to increase your system capacity substantially.
The temperature-compensated three-stage I-U curve charge regulation alogarithm significantly extends the lifespan of your battery.
The possibility to use less expensive grid-feed-in solar- panels with up to 95 V open circuit voltage for 12 V or 24 V stand-alone systems will significantly reduce the cost of the total system.
* Maximum Power Point Tracking technology increases the efficiency of your PV system
* Less expensive solar-panels for gridfeed-in systems can now be used for 12/24 V off-grid systems
* Electronic protection (reverse polarity, over-current, short-circuit, overtemperature)
* High efficiency
* DIN Rail compatible
* Negative ground
* Nominal Voltage: 12 / 24, automatic recognition
* Maximum solar input voltage Voc: 95V
* Maximum PV input power: 450W@12V, 900W@24V
* Maximum battery charge current: 33A; (Nominal 30A)
* Power conversion efficiency: up to 98 %
* Stanby power consumption: < 30mW at 12V system voltage (< 2mA), < 80mW at 24V system voltage (< 3mA)
* Temperature compensation: -4 mV/cell.K
* Maximum wire size: 32mm2
* Dimensions: 185 x 150 x 115mm
* Weight: 1.6kg
* Temperature range: -40 to +50°C
* Type of protection: IP22
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Amp Rating||30 Amps|