FXR inverter/chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Available in power ranges from 2000W-3000W, multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes. Up to nine inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V or 48V models, and up to 30kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
- Instantaneous Power (100ms): 5750Va.
- Surge Power (5 sec): 5175Va.
- Peak Power (30 min): 3300Va.
- Continuous Power Rating (@ 25°C): 3000Va.
- Nominal DC Input Voltage: 48V.
- AC Output Voltage (selectable): 230Vac (200 - 260Vac)
- AC Output Frequency (selectable): 50Hz (60Hz).
- Continuous AC Output Current (@ 25°C): 13A AC.
- Typical Efficiency: 93%.
- Output Voltage Regulation: ±2.5%.
- AC Input Voltage Range (MATE3 Adjustable): 170 to 290Vac.
- AC Input Frequency Range: 45 to 55Hz.
- Grid-Interactive Voltage Range: 208 to 252VAC.
- Grid-Interactive Frequency Range: 27 to 51Hz.
- Maximum AC Input Current: 30A AC.
- Continuous Battery Charge Output: 40A DC.
- Advanced Battery Charging: Flooded, gel, AGM, lithium-ion and flow chemistry.
- DC Input Voltage Range: 42 to 68Vdc.
- Accessory Ports: Remote temperature sensor (included), MATE3 and HUB communications.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
- Weight (kg): 28Kg.
- Dimensions H x W x L (cm): 21.75 x 13 x 22.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||5 year product warranty|