Other features making system management simpler include an easy-to-read graphical backlit LCD display, improved tactile buttons, and user programmable “favourite” keys for immediate access to the most wanted features. An intuitive scroll wheel interface allows easy adjustment of system set points. Expandable SD card memory increases data-logging capacity as well as making it easy to upgrade units in the field.
A built-in clock and calendar function enables timer-based programming of inverter and charger operation. This setting allows the system to work with time-of-day power rates or to limit a generator’s runtime to a specific time period of the day or week. All settings are stored in on board memory to eliminate the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement. The MATE3 supports web-server access via an intranet to allow monitoring of an OutBack system.
• Display: 4.0 x 1.2” full graphical display.
• Quick System Access: 5 system operation hot keys, 4 user programmable soft keys.
• Status Indicators: Nine LED Navigational Controls.
• Navigational Controls: 5 navigational keys.
• Set point Adjustment: Touch sensitive scroll wheel.
• Communication Protocol: Proprietary OutBack Communications Protocol.
• Interconnection Cabling Included: Standard CAT5 network cable with RJ45 modular jack - (2 m).
• PC Computer Interface: HTML system status dashboard over local intranet connection.
• Field Update Capability: Yes (includes Radian inverters, FLEXmax Extreme charge controller and MATE3).
• Microprocessor: 80 MHz 32 bit processor.
• Set Point and Data Memory: 8 Mb RAM/ 64 Mb of flash RAM.
• Clock/Calendar: On-board real time clock with battery backup.
• Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C.
• Environmental Rating: Indoor Type 1 (IP 30).
• Maximum Cable Length: 100 m
• Optional Accessories: MATE3 USB card.
• Warranty: 5 year Warranty.
• Weight: 0.64 kg
• Dimensions: 18 cm x 19 cm x 4.1 cm.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||5 year product warranty|