A built-in clock and calendar function enables timer based programming of inverter and charger operation, allowing operators to set the system to work with time-of-day power rates or to limit a generator's runtime to a specific time period of the day or week. All of your settings are stored in permanent memory to eliminate the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement. The MATE and MATE2 include a RS232 port with DB9 jack for connection to the serial port of a PC computer. Through the use of optional WinVerter software, operators can perform actions such as data-logging and graphical display of the system's operation and performance. The MATE system display and controller is surface mounted while the MATE2 is flush mountable in a wall cut-out.
• Flush mount without RS232
• Interface Display: (8 cm) backlit LCD - four line, 80 alpha numeric characters.
• Control Keypad: 6 backlit silicone keys - dedicated inverter and AC input keys.
• Status Indicators: Two LED Status Indicators - AC input (yellow), inverting (green).
• Communication Protocol: Proprietary OutBack multi-drop using an OutBack HUB system communications manager.
• Interconnection Cabling: Standard CAT 5 network cable with RJ45 modular jack - (3 m) included
• PC Computer Interface: RS232 opto-isolated DB9 jack 9600 baud serial communication.
• Microprocessor: 16 MHz low power consumption version.
• Set point and Data Memory: 32K non-volatile flash RAM.
• Clock / Calendar: On-board real time clock with battery backup.
• Environmental Rating: Indoor Type 1.
• Maximum Cable Length: 300 m.
• Warranty: 2 year.
• Weight: 0.5 kg.
• Dimensions (H x W x L): 15 cm x 11 cm x 5 cm.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||2 year product warranty|