• Battery Status Screen - Easily see your system's current condition with this at-a-glance display. This screen shows an easy to interpret "fuel gauge" style status bar, current state-of-charge and whether you are currently charging or discharging your batteries. This is useful for those system owners who want a way to quickly understand the current state of their battery bank.
• Now Summary Screen - Monitor the amount of power your system is currently producing and consuming as well as the amount of power going IN and OUT of your battery bank. This screen also displays your battery bank's voltage and current state-of-charge, providing you with real-time production monitoring of DC sources, such as a solar array or small wind turbine, as well as consumption by loads.
• Today Summary Screen - Monitor the cumulative energy your system has produced and consumed as well as the total amount of energy that has gone to charging your batteries today. This screen also displays today's lowest state-of-charge and allows you to see how your overall system production compares to system consumption.
• History Summary Screen - Review historical energy production/consumption data for the most recent 128 days, including the minimum battery state-of-charge reached for each day. This screen can be used to watch power system production and consumption trends.
• Battery Voltage Input Range: 8.0 to 80.0 VDC.
• Battery Voltage Resolution: 0.1 VDC.
• Number of Current Channels: One to Three (each can be a Source or Load).
• Current Range (Each Channel): -1000.0 Amps to +1000.0 Amps DC.
• Current Resolution: 0.1 Amps DC.
• State of Charge Display: 0 to 100% (1% increments).
• Aux Relay Configuration: SPST, Magnetic Latching Relay.
• Aux Relay Max Rating: 5A @ 30 VDC.
• Current Shunt Type (order separately): 500A / 50mv.
• Primary MATE, MATE2 or MATE3
• Secondary Five LED Indicators on front of FLEXnet DC
• Battery AH Capacity Range: 100 to 10,000 Amp Hours
• Data Logging Memory: Most recent 128 Days.
• Programmable AUX Relay Settings
• Battery Volts: Adjustable from 8.0 to 80.0 VDC.
• State of Charge: Adjustable from 0 to 100%.
• Time Delay: Adjustable from 0 to 240 Minutes.
• Accuracy: 0.5% of Reading +/- 2 LSDs per channel.
• Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C.
• Mounting: 3/4” Panel Mount Breaker Slot or Surface Mount using Built-in Mounting Bars.
• Warranty Standard: 5 year.
• Weight: 0.14 kg).
• Dimensions (H x W x L): 1.9 cm x 9.4 cm x 16.8 cm.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||5 year product warranty|