• Reduction of cell failure due to premature dry out.
• Extends cycle service life by reducing plate corrosion.
• Gelled Thixotropic electrolyte.
• Meets EURO BT (draft IEC-896-2), IEEE, JIS and BS 6290 Part 4, using UL certified components.
• 8 - 10 year design life (in a standby application).
• Convenient carrying handles.
• 8mm Screw Terminals.
• Nominal Voltage - 12V.
• Rated Capacity C/100 - 60 A/h.
• Rated Capacity C/10 - 50 A/h.
• Length (mm) - 229mm.
• Width (mm) - 138mm.
• Height (mm) - 208mm.
• Total Height (incl. Terminals) - 227mm.
• Approx. Weight (Kg) - 19.5 Kgs.
• Terminal Type - 8mm Screw.
• Constant voltage, constant current charging method recommended.
• The charging voltage must be checked regularly.
• To optimise battery performance, ensure that the voltage is kept within the following limits:
• For standby application, 2.25 V/cell (at 25°C), -3mV / °C for every degree Celsius above 25°C, the initial charge current, 0.2C.
• For deep cycle application, 2.40～2.45 V/cell (at 25°C), -3mV / °C for every degree Celsius above 25°C, the initial charge current, 0.2C - 0.3C.
Temperature affects batteries in different ways. The OPS batteries will operate in extreme temperatures ranges from -15°C to 50°C. However, Gel battery nominal capacity and optimum performance are based on operating temperatures of 20 - 25°C. Above these temperatures, the battery capacity will increase slightly but its life will decrease substantially at higher temperatures. When designing your battery system, the different discharge and recharge performance at different temperatures should be taken into account.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||Batteries - 1 year warranty|
|Battery Type||AGM+ GEL/Valve Regulated Lead Acid|
|Terminal||8mm Screw Terminal|
|Product Dimensions||229mm x 138mm x 208mm|
|Design Life||8 - 10 years (depending on usage)|