The inverter has a robust design and is quiet and portable. It can therefore be operated in almost any environment. The unit has a high current start up capability, protected against short circuit, reverse polarity and over load.
Lights, computerised instruments, emergency power, computers, TV sets, radios, satellite receivers, etc.
• Waveform - 120 / 230V.
• AC Voltage - 1500W.
• Continuous Power - 3000W.
• Surge Power - Modified Sine Wave.
• Frequency - 50/60Hz +- 3%
• AC Regulation - +-8% (100V: +- 10%).
• USB Port - No.
• No Load Current Draw - 0.5A (12v).
• DC Voltage - 12V.
• Voltage Range - 10 - 16VDC (12V).
• Efficiency (Type) - >85%.
• DC Connector - Cable x 1pc.
• Fuse - 6pcs.
• Bat. Low Alarm - 10.5 +-0.5V (12V)
• Bat. Low Shutdown - 10.5 +-0.5V (12V)
• Over Voltage - 16.5 +-0.5V (12V)
• Over Temperature - 55 +-5°C
• Short Circuit Protection - Shut-off.
• Bat. Polarity Reverse - Fuse burn out.
• Overload - Re-start 1 time, shut down if failed.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||2 year product warranty|