You have no items to compare.
Save water with this 5.7 lpm kitchen tap water saver, and get more efficient and useful features. The regular flow setting is perfect for filling a glass of water, and the wide-spray radius setting is just right for washing vegetables. The aerated water enhances soap foaming. The swiveling action of the head allows you to aim the water wherever you want it in your sink, e.g., when clearing that stubborn foam after draining your sink. The water pausing On/Off switch on the N3115V-FC enables you to reduce the flow of water without readjusting the temperature as you do when shutting off the taps. This is a great feature for tasks like dish rinsing and washing. (Note: When the switch is in the ‘Off” position the water will still flow at a very slow drip; this is to remind you to turn the water off at the tap controls once you have finished your work.)
N3115V-FC Maximum flow rate: 5.7 litres per minute
- Aerated splash-free stream adds force to cleaning.
- With a quick pull of the head the user gets the spray setting.
- Meets or exceeds American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) standards.
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and USA’s California Energy Commission (CEC) tested and certified.
- Extra-wide spray radius.
- Up-and-down action to change spray settings: stream to spray.
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic body.
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|No. of Litres||No|