You have no items to compare.
Suitable for even larger three phase applications up to 15000 kWh per month.
Power factor correction (PFC) is a technique of counteracting the undesirable effects of electric loads that create a power factor that is less than 1. Power factor correction may be applied either by an electrical power transmission utility to improve the stability and efficiency of the transmission network; or, correction may be installed by individual electrical customers to reduce the costs charged to them by their electricity supplier.
These locally manufactured units will improve the poor power factor of inductive loads such as low voltage downlighting, pumps, compressors, air conditioners and indeed, any appliance that utilises a motor. This is achieved by introducing capacitance into the circuits.
Effective savings - 10 - 20% of the current consumption of applicable loads
* Quick return on investment,
* Prolongs life of appliances
* Stabilises electrical current
* Available in single and three phase
* Single phase just plug and use (3 phase hard wired)
* Environmentally friendly
* Suitable for homes, shops, offices, restaurants etc.
* Optional housing unit available if DB Board is full.
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|No. of Litres||No|