This second generation ProStar Unit:
• Adds new features and protections using highly advanced technology.
• Provides longer battery life and improved system performance.
• Sets new standards for reliability and self-diagnostics.
• Tropicalization: conformal coating, stainless steel fasteners & anodized aluminium heat sink.
• No switching or measurement in the grounded leg.
• 100% solid state.
• Very low voltage drops.
• Current compensated low voltage disconnect (LVD).
• LED’s indicate battery status and faults.
• Capable of 25% overloads.
• Remote battery voltage sense terminals.
• Estimated 15 year life.
• PWM series battery charging (not shunt).
• 3-position battery select: gel, sealed or flooded.
• Very accurate control and measurement.
• Jumper to eliminate telecom noise.
• Parallel for up to 300 amps.
• Temperature compensation.
Voltage - 12 V /24 V.
Temp. Comp. (mV/˚C)* - (-30mV / -60mV).
Accuracy - 40mV / 60mV.
Min. Voltage to Operate - 8 V.
Self-consumption - 22mA / 25mA.
Lvd Current Coefficient** - (-20mV / -40mV).
Charge Algorithm - PWM constant voltage.
Operating Temperature - (-40˚C to + 60˚C).
- Operating Temp. - (-30˚C to + 85˚C).
- Voltage Accuracy - 0.5%.
- Current Accuracy - 2%.
- Self-Consumption - 1mA.
Dimensions (L x H x W) - 15.26cm x 10.5cm x 5.51cm.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||5 year product warranty|
|Charge Controller Type||PWM|
|Charge Controller Amps||30 Amps|
|Maximum Input Voltage||150Vdc|
|Output Voltage||12Vdc, 24Vdc|
|Product Dimensions||15.2cm x 10.5cm x 5.5cm|