This system primarily ensures that quality power to the load is maintained at all times. If renewable energy sources such as photovoltaic (PV) sources are available power is first drawn from these before using AC source or battery power. Discharging of the battery is optional if grid power is available. When no renewable energy is available, the load is powered by the grid supply with the PowerStar inverter used to provide reactive energy so as to maintain the load voltage at its nominal value even if the grid voltage varies within an adjustable tolerance.
The system provides input for two AC sources so an additional to your grid supply a generator can be connected for backup. This generator can be started when the batteries are low : the load is too big or after a predetermined time after the grid has fallen. The AC sources can be used to substitute the total capacity of the PowerStar so that even bigger loads can be powered. This would imply that power from the grid/generator plus the battery power can be combined to give a 200% load supply for the duration until stored battery supply is depleted. This system offers an intelligent method of incorporating multiple alternative energy sources to maximize grid-connected or off-grid homes, offices or even entire developments.
SYSTEM FEATURES AND OPTIONS :
* Full automatic operation with no break to the supply during transitions from inverter to grid or generator parallel operation.
* The backup generator ( if installed ) can automatically be started when the grid fails.
* Renewable energy is fed directly to the load to overcome inefficiencies from the batteries.
* Capable of being integrated with renewable/distributed generation sources on both the AC and DC bus.
* Local LCD ( Liquid Crystal Display ) and keypad can be used to change setting, monitorall supplies ( Voltage, Current, Watts etc ) and view event/fault logs ( time and date stamped ).
* Load sensing capability. System goes to low power standby when no load is connected.
* Smart load control. Certain non-essential loads can be turned off automatically when not enough energy is available.
* Optional built in MPPT regulator for maximizing PV power.
* Manufactured in South Africa.
Technical Specification :
Rated voltage : 380V (±1 %), Single Phase, 2 Wire Output. Nominal Voltage can be adjusted by 10% via system settings.
Input voltage range : ±19V, Adjustable
Rated frequency : 50Hz
Frequency range : 47 ... 53Hz (Adjustable), Inverter to follow grid/generator frequency up to ±3 Hz of the output frequency during parallel operation.
Rated continuous output power : 24kW (Inverter Only)
Rated output current per phase : 35A
Maximum output current : 52A (for 30s), 70A (for 5s), this doubles when supported by the grid.
THD I (at rated power) : < 3
Surge protection : Yes, Between Phases and to Ground.
Short circuit protection : Yes
Internal Protection System (using electronic detection) :
• Continuous Overload Protection.
• Over Current Protection.
• Heat-sink over temperature.
• Over/Under Voltage AC Voltage.
• Over/Under Frequency.
• Over/Under Battery Voltage.
Control Type : Voltage Source, Microprocessor Regulated.
Waveform : Pure sine-wave, low THD.
AC Power Control : Phase Controlled Pulse Width Modulation.
Battery Voltage (Nominal) : 48Vdc
Battery Charge Current : 450A (Max), Adjustable
Short Circuit Protection : Yes , Fused
Efficiency : Up to 94 (Stand Alone), Up to 99 during grid feed through.
Tare losses no load : <140 ( 2.55 A Typical)
Standby – Load Sensing : 8 (When set, automatically goes to standby when load is too low. Adjustable threshold).
Dimension & Weight
Width : 550 mm
Height : 1200 mm
Depth : 510 mm
Weight : 280 kg
General Technical Specifications
EMI : Designed to minimise both conducted and radiated EMI emissions.
Circuit Breakers : Grid and generator input.
Installation : Suitable for indoor installation only.
Mounting method : Floor standing
Cooling method :
• Convection cooled (Heat-sink).
• Forced air ventilation(Magnetics).
• Air intake at bottom.
• Air discharge through the enclosure sides.
Enclosure : IP30 – Not Weatherproof.
Colour : RAL 7032 (structured grey)
Ambient temperature : -5 ... 45oC
Ambient temperature for transport : -25 ... 70oC
Maximum ambient for rated power : 40oC
Relative humidity : 0 ... 90%
Maximum altitude above sea level for rated power at rated temperature : 1900m
Display Type : 40x4 LCD panel with membrane keypad displaying the following :
• Grid/Generator and inverter per phase kW, KVA, voltage, frequency.
• Grid/Generator and inverter on line status.
• Battery voltage, battery current, battery temperature.
• PV current, power and voltage.
• Heat-sink and cabinet temperature.
• Generator fuel level, Solar radiation.
• Inverter, Generator load kWh summation, Generator run hours.
• System settings, event logs.
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||3 year product warranty|