Typical Grid-tied Application
The Oasis inverter will act as a backup supply to provide power from the batteries in the event of a grid failure. Installing a solar PV inverter on the load side will allow efficient use of solar energy and any excess generated power will automatically be used to charge the batteries or be exported to the grid.
Basic Generator or Load Control
In off-grid systems, the Oasis inverter can automatically start the generator when the battery voltage is low or an overload occurs. The Oasis synchronises with the generator before connecting the load smoothly. When the charge cycle is complete, or when the overload disappears, the Oasis will turn off the generator and transition smoothly back to stand-alone mode. The Oasis can also be used to turn on / off specific loads based on low battery voltage or overload.
• Rated Voltage / Frequency - 1ø / 230V / 50Hz.
• Rated Output Power - 4kVA / 4kW.
• Rated Output Current - 17A (40A with AC source).
• Maximum output current - 26A (for 30s), 34A (for 2s),40A (with AC source).
• THD V (at rated power) - < 5 %.
• Protection - Surge, Overload, Short circuit, over temperature, Reverse power, Low / High battery voltage.
• Input Voltage Range - 185V - 250V.
• Input Frequency Range - 42Hz - 65Hz.
• Rated Input Current - 40A.
• Battery Voltage (Nominal) - 48V.
• Charging Voltage - 56.4V / 58.8V (48V).
• Charging current - 20A / 40A (48V).
• Battery Technology - Lead Acid / Li-Ion1.
• DC Input (1.5m Cable Included) - 10mm² x 35mm² Lug.
• AC Output - 10mm² Terminal Block.
• Efficiency - Up to 94 %.
• No Load Power Consumption (On) - < 40W.
• No Load Power Consumption (Load Sense) - 6W.
• Mounting Method - Wall Mounted (mounting bracket provided).
• Dimensions (W x H x D) - 354mm x 583mm x 214 mm. (442mm x 664mm x 302 mm (boxed)).
• IP/NEMA Rating - IP20 / NEMA1.
• Colour - RAL 9002 / RAL 9011.
• Weight - 40kg.
• Architecture - Galvanically isolated, Forced air cooling.
• Ambient Temperature - 5°C - 45°C.
• Ambient Transport Temperature -25°C - 70°C.
• Maximum Ambient for Rated Power - 40°C.
• Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing) 5 - 85%.
• Maximum Altitude for Rated Power - 1000m above sea level (Power de - rated for High Altitude).
• Display Type - Full Colour Touch Screen 4.3 inch Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Recording of the last 24h source power, load power and battery state of charge event logs.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||3 year product warranty|