The system has been designed to be a simple plug - and - play setup where the only requirement is a 76 mm x 76 mm square steel pole. The unit will simply slot on top of the pole with the sleeve provided, the panel needs to be aimed due north and the light aimed in the direction required. All that is then required is to simply switch the unit on.
• Power: 2 x 6 W.
• LED: 6X Seoul S25 Chips.
• IP Rating: IP67.
• Flux at CCT @ 4000K: 2 x 900 lumen.
• Colour Temperature: 4000K (Natural White).
• Warranty: 3 years.
• CRI: 80.
• Optical Control: PMMA Lens.
• Average Lifespan: 55,000 hours.
• Operating Temperature: -25 °C to +50 °C.
• Mounting Height: 3 - 4 m.
• Beam Angle: 150° /82°.
• Pole to Pole Distance: 10 m to 15 m.
• Lithium - Ion: 14 Cells.
• Voltage: 14.4 V.
• Capacity: 144 wH.
• Cycles: Over 2000 - 60% discharge.
• Rated Power: 30 W.
• Voltage at Max Power: 18.0 V.
• Current at Max Power: 1.67 A.
• Charge Type: Pulse Wave Modulation Charging (PWM).
• Dimming: 7Hrs 100%, remainder70%.
• Sensors: Day/Night sensor built-in.
• Timers: Intelligent timer functions.
• Electrical Protections: Adopts temperature compensation; Overheating; Overcharging and Over discharging protections.
• All steel used for battery boxes and bracketing is high grade galvanised steel and epoxy coated.
Pole (Optional can be purchased separately)
• Galvanized steel 3 m x 76 mm x 76 mm square tube. Fits over 60 mm diameter pole.
Warranty on all parts - 3 years.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||3 year product warranty|
|Type of Light||Solar Street Lights, Solar Walkway Lights|
|Light Colour||Natural White|