The miSolar Lithium Flood Light Range uses the latest lithium battery technology, allowing for a battery life-span in excess of 2000 cycles. The streamlined design offers style and simplicity with no bulky battery boxes as the battery is built into the panel bracket. All steel parts are galvanized then powder coated to ensure a long life-span. The batteries have enough capacity to run the lights with an autonomy of two days and requires three hours to fully charge.
- Built-in solar controller - set to run for 12 hours.
- Battery Capacity and type: 145Wh Li-ion.
- Solar Panel: 30W.
- Charge Time with full sunshine: 3 Hours.
- Light: 9 x Luminous Chips – Cool White 5K.
- Lumen Output: 850 lumen.
- Light Coverage: Approximately 5m X 5m.
- Bracketing: Includes battery box bracket, solar panel bracket and light bracket.
- Pole: Not included. Can fit over 60mm pole.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Type of Light||Solar Floodlights, Solar Security Lights|
|Light Colour||Cool White|