The UPS is able to anticipate load failure and pre-charges the circuits for rapid transfer of power and change-over up to 4 times faster. When the grid returns with a fluctuating voltage, the Microcare Inverter can delay to find the best possible connection time to avoid load damage. The Microcare UPS can run at 200% the capacity continuously when the grid is present and should the grid fail, the Inverter will return to its rated power.
• Available for 24 (VDC) systems.
• Output power 1kW (2kW with mains).
• LCD display and low idle current.
• High surge capacity for motor start.
• Timed overload capacity with auto shutdown.
• 3-Attempt auto restart with short circuit protection.
• Built in, high rate, multi-stage battery charger.
• Minimum local service turnaround time with a 3 year warranty.
• Fan cooling for optimum performance and component longevity.
• Audible buzzer indicating faults, overload and status.
• Voltage range (VDC) - 20V to 30V.
• Peak current draw (IDC) - 55A.
• Standby power draw (W) - <10W.
• Voltage (VAC) - 220V.
• RMS current supply (IAC) - 7A (14A on grid).
• Peak Power - 200% on battery.
• Voltage regulation - <3% for full range.
• Frequency (Hz) - 50Hz.
• Power factor - 1.
• Wave form - Pure Sine Wave.
• Peak efficiency (%) - <94%.
• Overload protection - Programmable Overload Levels and Auto Retry.
• Voltage float (VDC) - 27.6V.
• Voltage boost (VDC) - 28.6V to 31V (Selectable).
• Boost Time (Hours) - 1 to 3 (Selectable).
• Peak Current (IDC) - 25A.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||3 year product warranty|