You have no items to compare.
Microcare Inverters have been made in South Africa for the last 20 years. During this period J&J has manufactured and sold thousands of inverters locally and internationally.
The technology has been upgraded and the current range of inverters use High Frequency Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to regulate the output of the inverter. The updated circuitry allows for smaller units and more cost effective quality performance.
The inverters are pure sine wave with very low distortion and good regulation. The units incorporate battery low, overload, lightning protection, load sensing and LCD display as standard. Service and repair of the inverters at a minimum cost due to local manufacture.
They are bi-directional allowing for the “plugging in” of either a generator or Eskom, allowing the batteries to be charged if need be.
* Available for 36v/48vdc systems
* Out put power from 5kw
* LCD Display
* Low idle current
* High Surge capacity for motor start
* Timed Overload capacity with Auto-Shutdown
* 3 Attempt Auto Restart
* Protection against short circuits
* Locally manufactured
* Minimum Service Turnaround
* Fan cooling for optimum performance
* Audible Buzzer indicating faults and overload conditions
* 2 Year Warranty
* AC Voltage: 230v
* AC Amps: 25
* Rated Power: 5000w
* Surge Power: 200%
* Waveform: Sine Wave
* AC Regulation: ±3%
* THD: < 3%
* Frequency: 50Hz±1%
* Display: LCD
* DC Voltage: 36/48
* DC Amps Max: 180/125
* Voltage Range: 10v-14v / 20v-32v / 30v-48v / 40v-60v /
* Efficiency(typical): >80%
* DC Connector: Battery Cables
* Fuse: Internal Fuses
* Batt Low Alarm: Yes
* Batt Low Shutdown: Yes
* Over Load: 120%/3min 150%/1min 200%/30sec
* Over Voltage: Auto Shutdown
* Over Temperature: Auto Shutdown and Reset
* Output Short: Auto Shutdown and 3 attempt Reset
* Cooling: Fan controlled
* Working Temp 0-40°
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.