Microcare Inverters have been made in South Africa for the last 20 years. During this period J&J has manufactured and sold thousands of inverters locally and internationally.
The technology has been upgraded and the current range of inverters use High Frequency Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to regulate the output of the inverter. The updated circuitry allows for smaller units and more cost effective quality performance.
The inverters are pure sine wave with very low distortion and good regulation. The units incorporate battery low, overload, lightning protection, load sensing and LCD display as standard. Service and repair of the inverters at a minimum cost due to local manufacture.
They are bi-directional allowing for the “plugging in” of either a generator or Eskom, allowing the batteries to be charged if need be.
* Available for 36v/48vdc systems
* Out put power from 5kw
* LCD Display
* Low idle current
* High Surge capacity for motor start
* Timed Overload capacity with Auto-Shutdown
* 3 Attempt Auto Restart
* Protection against short circuits
* Locally manufactured
* Minimum Service Turnaround
* Fan cooling for optimum performance
* Audible Buzzer indicating faults and overload conditions
* 2 Year Warranty
* Watt: 5000W / 5Kw
* Voltage: 24V/36V/48V
* Peak Current Draw: 250A/166A/125A
* Standby Power Draw: <60W
* Voltage: 230V
* RMS Current Supply: 35A and 70A on Grid
* Peak Power: 200% On Battery
* Voltage Resolution: -3%
* Frequency: 50Hz
* Power Factor: 1
* Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
* Peak Efficiency: -94%
* Hardware Protection: Circuit Breaker
* Overload Protection: Programmable Overload Levels and Auto Retry
* Voltage Float: 55.2V
* Voltage Boost: 57.2V – 62V
* Peak Current: 62A - 125A
* Boost Time: 1 - 3 Hours
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer|| Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.