The Microcare 20 amp MPPT Regulator has been developed to create a cost effective solution for small installations. The Microcare 20 amp MPPT Regulator continually calculates the module’s maximum power point. When a 75W PV panel is connected directly to a battery, charging at 12 volts, its power production is artificially limited to about 53 watts. This wastes 22 watts or nearly 30% of the available power! MPPT technology used in Microcare MPPT Regulator operates in a very different fashion. The Microcare controller continually tracks the module’s maximum power voltage, in this case 17 volts. It then operates the module at its maximum power voltage to extract maximum power. This provides a 30% increase in power over a conventional charge regulator.
The higher power extracted from the module is then provided to the battery in the form of increased charge current. This enables the maximum cost per watt to be obtained which creates an economically viable solution on a lower income scale. Each Solar Panel system sold needs a Microcare 20 amp MPPT Regulator to maximize the panel’s power. Manufactured in South Africa.
* Maximum panel voltage: 50Vdc
* Automatically measures the battery voltage and then sets up the charge parameters (12v-24v)
* Operates the Solar Panels at the maximum efficiency
* Charges batteries by setting up the best power point of the solar panels
* Can improve power extracted from the solar panels by 30% over normal shunt/series pass regulators
* LED Display
* Maximum Current 20 Amps.
* 20 amp Load controller.
* Temperature controlled Cooling Fan
* Selectable Low voltage disconnect.
* 24 hour load or Street Light mode
* Dimensions: 11cm (L) x 11cm (W) x 7cm (H), 500g
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||3 year product warranty|
|Charge Controller Type||MPPT|
|Charge Controller Amps||20 Amps|
|Maximum Input Voltage||50Vdc|
|Output Voltage||12Vdc, 24Vdc|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 11 x 7cm|