You have no items to compare.
The TS-400 Series are high performance DC/AC power inverters released to cover lower wattage applications. Using high frequency circuit topology this pure sine wave inverter has efficiency up to 88.5%.
Capable of providing 400W continously as well as a peak load of 460W for 180 seconds, 600W for 10 seconds or 800W surge power for 30 utility cycles.
The output AC voltage and frequency of TS-400 can be easily adjusted via the front panel. TS-400 is suitable for powering all kinds of home appliances, power tools, and office & portable equipment in vehicles, yachts, mobile homes or places that the utility can't be reached or the power quality is poor.
* True sine wave output (THD<3%).
* High surge power up to 800W.
* High efficiency up to 88.5%.
* Thermostatically controlled cooling fan.
* Built-in remote ON-OFF control.
* Power ON-OFF switch.
* LED panel indicating operational status.
* Bat. low alarm/Bat. low shutdown/Over voltage/Over temp./Output short/Input polarity reverse/Over load protections.
* Working Temperature: -10Â°C ~ +40Â°C @ 100% load ; +60Â°C @ 50% load.
* Working Humidity: 20% ~ 90% RH non-condensing.
* Storage Temperature, Humidity: -30Â°C ~ +70Â°C / -22Â°F ~ +158Â°F, 10 ~ 95% RH.
* Dimensions: 205 x 158 x 67mm.
* Rated Power: 400W.
* Maximum Output Power: 460W for 180 sec. / 600W for 10 sec./ surge power 800W for 30 cycles.
* Output AC Voltage: Factory setting set at 230VAC - 200 / 220 / 230 / 240VAC selectable by setting button S.W.
* Frequency: 230VAC models 50Â±0.1Hz 50/60Hz selectable by setting button.
* Waveform: True sine wave (THD<3%) at rated input voltage.
* AC Reguation: Â±3.0%.
* Front Panel Indicator Operation status ; Green : normal, Orange(flashing) : remote control OFF, Red : abnormal.
* Over Temperature Protection: Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover; by internal RTH1 detect power MOSFET.
* Output Short Protection: Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover.
* Over Load Protection: 105 ~ 115% load for 180 sec., 115% ~ 150% load for 10 sec. Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover.
* Off Mode Current Draw: <1mA.
* Battery Types: Open & sealed LeadAcid.
* Input Battery Polarity Protection: By internal fuse open.
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.