The TS-400 Series are high performance DC/AC power inverters released to cover lower wattage applications. Using high frequency circuit topology this pure sine wave inverter has efficiency up to 88.5%.
Capable of providing 400W continously as well as a peak load of 460W for 180 seconds, 600W for 10 seconds or 800W surge power for 30 utility cycles.
The output AC voltage and frequency of TS-400 can be easily adjusted via the front panel. TS-400 is suitable for powering all kinds of home appliances, power tools, and office & portable equipment in vehicles, yachts, mobile homes or places that the utility can't be reached or the power quality is poor.
* True sine wave output (THD<3%).
* High surge power up to 800W.
* High efficiency up to 88.5%.
* Thermostatically controlled cooling fan.
* Built-in remote ON-OFF control.
* Power ON-OFF switch.
* LED panel indicating operational status.
* Bat. low alarm/Bat. low shutdown/Over voltage/Over temp./Output short/Input polarity reverse/Over load protections.
* Working Temperature: -10Â°C ~ +40Â°C @ 100% load ; +60Â°C @ 50% load.
* Working Humidity: 20% ~ 90% RH non-condensing.
* Storage Temperature, Humidity: -30Â°C ~ +70Â°C / -22Â°F ~ +158Â°F, 10 ~ 95% RH.
* Dimensions: 205 x 158 x 67mm.
* Rated Power: 400W.
* Maximum Output Power: 460W for 180 sec. / 600W for 10 sec./ surge power 800W for 30 cycles.
* Output AC Voltage: Factory setting set at 230VAC - 200 / 220 / 230 / 240VAC selectable by setting button S.W.
* Frequency: 230VAC models 50Â±0.1Hz 50/60Hz selectable by setting button.
* Waveform: True sine wave (THD<3%) at rated input voltage.
* AC Reguation: Â±3.0%.
* Front Panel Indicator Operation status ; Green : normal, Orange(flashing) : remote control OFF, Red : abnormal.
* Over Temperature Protection: Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover; by internal RTH1 detect power MOSFET.
* Output Short Protection: Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover.
* Over Load Protection: 105 ~ 115% load for 180 sec., 115% ~ 150% load for 10 sec. Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover.
* Off Mode Current Draw: <1mA.
* Battery Types: Open & sealed LeadAcid.
* Input Battery Polarity Protection: By internal fuse open.
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|