LORENTZ PS centrifugal pumps are high quality products designed for higher flow drinking water supply, livestock watering,pond management and irrigation applications. PS centrifugal pumps provide large volumes of water economically, without pollution, anywhere.
The LORENTZ PS range of DC powered centrifugal pumps have been designed specifically to pump larger volumes of water efficiently using solar power. These highly efficient pumps can achieve flow rates of 0.79m3/hour.
Each system consists of a pump, pump motor and a controller. This modular concept keeps all electronics above ground providing, simple servicing, ease of access and a low cost of ownership.
* Long life expectancy and proven in service record.
* Designed for use in remote and harsh conditions.
* Smart modular design for simple and cost effective servicing and repair.
* Water filled motors for reliability and to avoid oil contamination.
* Fast and simple installation.
* Cost effective spare parts philosophy.
* Very strong ROI against diesel powered pumping reducing production costs and reducing carbon footprint.
* Large range of pumps to closely match each application and optimise efficiency.
* Engineered in Germany.
* High quality non corrodible materials used throughout.
* Cast stainless steel components.
* Solar direct connect with AC connection options.
* MPPT technology to maximise power use from PV modules.
* Patented EC DRIVE DC brushless motors, designed for solar, with over 90% efficiency.
* Optional data logger.
Technical Specifications :
Head : max. 20 m
Flow rate : max. 4.0 m3/h
Controller : PS150
Power : max. 0.30 kW
Input voltage : max. 50 V
Motor current : max. 18 A
Efficiency : > 97%
Ambient temp. : -30...50 degrees celcius
Enclosure class : IP54
Pump unit : PU C-SJ5-8
Borehole diameter : min. 102 mm
Water temperature : max. 50 degrees celcius
Pump end : PE C-SJ5-8
Material : AISI 304
Motor : ECDRIVE 200-C
Rated power : 0.30 kW
Motor speed : 600...3,300 rpm
Input voltage : 18V
Submersion : max. 250 m
Material : AISI 304/316
Insulation class : F
Enclosure Class : IP68
* Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Solar Pump Type||Submersible Pumps|