LORENTZ PS helical rotor pumps are high quality products designed for drinking water supply, livestock watering and smaller irrigation applications. PS helical rotor pump systems deliver water economically, cleanly and reliably, anywhere.
The LORENTZ PS range of DC powered helical rotor pumps have been designed specifically to pump water efficiently using solar power. The helical rotor pump is simple, efficient and reliable, pumping water with very low levels of solar power from up to 350 m below the ground.
Each system consists of a pump, pump motor and a controller. This modular concept keeps all electronics above ground providing, simple servicing, ease of access and a low cost of ownership.
* Long life expectancy and proven in service record.
* Designed for use in remote and harsh conditions.
* Smart modular design for simple and cost effective servicing and repair.
* Water filled motors for reliability and to avoid oil contamination.
* Fast and simple installation.
* Cost effective spare parts philosophy.
* Very strong ROI against diesel poweredpumping.
* Large range of pumps to closely match each application and optimise efficiency.
* Engineered in Germany.
* Water temperature specific variants to provide the most efficient outputs.
* High quality non corrodible materials used throughout.
* Cast stainless steel components.
* Solar direct connect with AC connection options.
* MPPT technology to maximise power use from PV modules.
* Patented EC DRIVE DC brushless motors, designed for solar, with over 90 % efficiency.
* Optional data logger.
Technical Specifications :
Head : max. 50m
Flow rate : max. 0.73 m3/h
Controller : PS200
Power : max. 0.30 kW
Input voltage : max. 100 V
Motor current : max. 11 A
Efficiency : >97 %
Ambient temp. : -30...50 degrees celcius
Enlcosure Class : IP54
Pump unit : PU HR-04
Borehole diameter : min. 102 mm
Water temperature : max. 50 degrees celcius
Pump end : PE HR-04
Material : AISI 304/316
Motor : ECDRIVE 200-HR
Rated power : 0.30 kW
Motor speed : 750...3,300 rpm
Input voltage : 18 V
Submersion : max. 250 m
Material : AISI 304/316
Insulation class : F
Enclosure class : IP68
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Solar Pump Type||Rotor Pumps|