The newest LifeStraw® product available to the public is LifeStraw® Home, a counter top filter that is perfect for the supply of clean water for homes and businesses, and can be used in both humanitarian aid and domestic use. LifeStraw® Home is ideal if local water is of poor quality or for disaster response for households or emergency accommodation centres.
• 3 Stage Ultra-filtration technology instantly converts contaminated water into safe drinking water.
• Removes bacteria, viruses, protozoan cysts and turbidity from the water.
• A built-in safe storage prevents the purified water from recontamination.
• Total capacity of 18 liters; 9 Lt dirty water tank and 9 Lt pure water tank.
• Filtration rate: 3L/hour.
• Can purify up to 4500 litres of water, enough to serve a family of 4 for an year; subsequently requires a change of cartridge.
• Chemical-free (chemical - free filtration prevents waterborne diseases like diarrhoea, typhoid, cholera and worms).
• Made of durable FDA-approved plastic.
• Doesn’t require electrical power or batteries.
• 3 Stage Filtration: 1st Sediment filter, 2nd Carbon Block and 3rd UF Membrane.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||3 year product warranty|