LifeStraw® Go incorporates the award-winning LifeStraw® technology into a durable water bottle. Simply scoop water from a river or pond, screw the lid on, and sip clean water through the mouthpiece.
• Micro-filtration technology instantly converts contaminated water into safe drinking water.
• Removes bacteria, protozoan cysts and turbidity from the water.
• Can purify 1000 litres of water, enough for an individual for at least 1 year without the need for repeat interventions.
• Bottle is made of durable FDA-approved Tritan plastic.
• Doesn’t require electrical power or batteries.
• Ideal to provide safe drinking water to people on the move (such as school students, for people into camping, trekking, cycling and other outdoor sports, armed forces, etc.) or those displaced by natural disasters.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|