When the switch is set to DC position, and the lamp is fully charged it can be used as an energy saving lamp. When the switch is set to AC position and plugged in, it will automatically light up if the mains power fails, and will automatically charge up again when the mains electricity comes back on. It has a built-in high energy lead acid battery of 4V ~ 600MAH.
- Material: ABS plastic, 18 LED.
- Lamp holder: E27.
- Size of the product: 13,7cm x 8cm.
- Charging time: 12~24 hours.
- Duration time: Approx. 5 hours.
- Power: 1.3W.
- Remote control distance: 5m.
- Brightness (luminous flux): 120lm.
- Colour temperature: 5500~6000K.
- Discharging currents: 20MA.
- Output voltage: 4V.
- Input voltage: 110 - 250V.
- Battery capacity: 600 maH.
- Battery type: Maintenance-free lead-acid battery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Type of Light||LED Bulbs|
|Connection Type||E27 - Big Screw-In 220V|
|Light Colour||Cool White|
|Dimmable Light Option||No|