You have no items to compare.
LED tubes have begun to replace fluorescent tubes all over the world due to their ability to reduce power costs by over 70% and by outlasting fluorescents by as much as 10 times. For commercial and industrial users the savings achieved over the life of the LED tube are very substantial indeed as is the reduction in carbon emissions. The light produced by a quality LED tube, unlike fluorescents produces no eye strain or headaches. The Led is not at all fragile as is the fluorescent, contains no damaging chemicals and emits no UV. Due to the fact that LED's produce almost zero heat further savings are made to power costs in large buildings by improving the efficiency of air conditioning systems and reducing maintenance to almost
Benefits of LED light bulbs:
* Long-lasting - LED bulbs last up to 10 times as long as compact fluorescents, and far longer than typical incandescent.
* Durable - since LEDs do not have a filament, they are not damaged under circumstances when a regular incandescent bulb would be broken. Because they are solid, LED bulbs hold up well to jarring and bumping.
* Cool - these bulbs do not cause heat build-up; LEDs produce 3.4 btu's/hour, compared to 85 for incandescent bulbs. This also cuts down on air conditioning costs.
* Mercury-free - no mercury is used in the manufacturing of LEDs.
* More efficient - LED light bulbs use only 2-10 watts of electricity (1/3rd to 1/30th of Incandescent or CFL) Small LED flashlight bulbs will extend battery life 10 to 15 times longer than with incandescent bulbs. Also, because these bulbs last for years, energy is saved in maintenance and
replacement costs. For example, many cities around the world are replacing their incandescent traffic lights with LED arrays because the electricity costs can be reduced by 80% or more.
* Cost-effective - although LEDs are expensive, the cost is recouped over a short time and also major savings are achieved by a reduction in maintenance costs. For the AC bulbs and large cluster arrays, the best value comes from commercial use where maintenance and replacement costs are expensive.
* Light for remote areas - because of the low power requirement for LEDs, using solar panels becomes more practical and less expensive than running an electric line or using a generator for lighting.
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Type of Light||LED Tube Lights|
|Type of Connection||No|
|Dimmable Light Option||No|
|Light Watts||18W equiv 90W Light|