• Performance Robust, resilient, high performing. Lead Crystal® batteries can be discharged deeper, cycled more often (also in extreme temperatures) and have a longer service life. They recover to full rated capacity over and over again.
• Technology A unique micro-porous high absorbent mat (AGM), high-purity lead calcium selenium plates, safe SiO2 electrolyte solution that solidifies into a white crystalline powder when charged/discharged.
• Cleaner & safe less acid, no cadmium, no antimony. Lead Crystal® batteries are up to 99% recyclable and are classified as non-hazardous goods for transport.
• Markets Lead Crystal® batteries are being used in telecoms, ups, petrochem/marine, defence, renewable energy, health care, manufacturing, transportation and electric motion (wheelchairs, golf carts & trolleys).
• Nominal Voltage - 2V.
• Rated Capacity (10 hour rate) - 200Ah.
• Total Height (top of terminal) 335mm.
• (H x L x W) - 330mm x 175mm x 110mm.
• Weight - 13.5Kgs.
• Capacity @ 25ºC
• 120 hour rate (2.0A) - 120Ah.
• 20 hour rate (21.0A) - 108Ah.
• 10 hour rate (20.0A) - 100Ah.
• Internal Resistance - Fully charged Battery (25ºC) 0.5mΩ.
• Self - Discharge @ 25ºC
• Capacity after 3 month storage - 95%.
• Capacity after 6 month storage - 85%.
• Capacity after 12 month storage - 80%.
• Max Discharge Current @ 25ºC - 2000A (5s).
• Terminal - Standard F4.
• Charging (Constant Voltage)
• Initial Charging Current 60A/2.45V/ (25ºC).
• Float - 2.27V/ (25ºC).
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||Batteries - 1 year warranty|
|Battery Type||Lead Crystal|
|Product Dimensions||(L) 175mm x (W) 110mm x (H) 330mm x (TH) 335mm|