Lead Crystal® batteries are the result of extensive research, development and field testing over several years. These unique batteries are based on a combination of proprietary technology, which includes five patents and various trade secrets. The Lead Crystal® technology was developed in collaboration with a research and manufacturing partner in Asia, who operates the only facility in the World capable and licensed to produce the batteries.
* Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
* Telecommunication applications (such as Mobile Switching Centers and Repeater Tower Back-Up Systems)
* Power Station Back-Up Systems
* Renewable Energy Generation
* Lighting Systems (from security lights to lighting in trains)
* DIY Home Solar Kits (such as for poor rural communities, who don’t have access to regular on-grid electricity)
* A unique micro porous high absorbent mat (AGM)
* Extra-thick plates made with grids cast from high purity lead calcium selenium alloy (which ensures an extended life)
* A non-corrosive solution of SiO2 as part of the electrolyte. During the initial charge and discharge cycles the electrolyte solidifies and forms a non-toxic white crystalline powder. This eventually results in a safe, fluid-less, high performance and environmentally friendlier battery.
* Recyclable up to circa 99% - and far fewer batteries need be produced/used.
* No dangerous acid mist or harmful gas emissions. Non-corrosive. Significantly less pollution.
* No toxic fluid. No hazardous emissions. No risk of explosion.
* Classified as non-hazardous for transportation. The only battery allowed for air-freight as normal goods.
* Charges 20% - 40% faster than conventional alternatives. Excellent high current discharge ability.
* Can be 100% discharged and then restored to full-rated capacity daily, with no risk to battery life (we have proof).
* Service life of 18-20 years at 25°C. Up to 3,100 charge/discharge cycles.
* Can be stored for 2 years with no additional charging. Simplifies Logistics.
* A/H at 10hr Rate: 22Ah
* Volts: 12V
* Certifications: ISO 14001, ISO 9001
* Guarantee: 3 years
* Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +65°C
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Battery Type||Lead Crystal|
|Design Life||7 - 10 years (depending on usage)|