You have no items to compare.
The e220 is a distinctive 3 blade turbine that has a low start up torque, increasing its efficiency. The axial flux permanent magnet brushless alternator is driven by the optimised three blade rotor, with better heat management. The e220 maintains rated output in excess wind speeds, optimising the potential power output and energy yield.
- Up to 800 watts of power from a high performance three blade turbine!
- Affordable clean electricity, adaptable to your needs!
- Reliable and convenient with a long life design!
- Suitable for urban living!
Available in 12, 24, 48, 110 and 200 Vdc
The e220 design minimises start-up torque, which means energy is generated in low wind speeds. The
passive pitchcontrol system and power output at low wind speeds increases the energy harvest on an
annualised basis, increasing returns to the owner. The standard finish of an etching marine primer, an
intermediate protective coat and a polyurethane two pack finishing coat ensures protection from the elements.
With a diameter of 2.2m the e220 is discreet in all installations and is suitable for urban environments.
• Replaces noisy generators for back-up power, which pollute due to the reliance on fossil fuels
• Boost solar & other renewable energy installations increasing productivity, reliability & cost effectiveness
• Water pumping systems with optional water pump controller to reduce utility costs
• Grid tie applications using approved inverters to reduce energy costs
• Power for energy requirements where there is no connection to the national grid
• Generate dedicated power for signage eliminating high operating costs
• Adaptable to meeting many specific electrical needs
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Wind Turbine Watts||800W|