You have no items to compare.
The e150 is one of the smaller turbines in the Kestrel range. Every feature is designed to optimise small scale renewable energy output, making clean energy accessible to everyone. Its cut-in speed is low in order to facilitate continuous generation, creating a reliable, auxiliary energy source that reduces traditional energy costs. The durability of the e150 has been proven through many installations that experience wind speeds in excess of 150km/h. Modern living requires a massive amount of energy that is depleting fossil fuels.
The heart of the machine comprises of a single axial flux permanent magnet brushless alternator. The six blade design is a self-regulating aerodynamic rotor that achieves speed control through blade turbulence, which controls the speed of the rotor with no moving parts and no obtrusive noise.
This allows the e150 to be one of the quietest small wind turbines on the market. Being only 1,5m in diameter and inconspicuous, it is suitable for urban areas as it harvests energy by harnessing the clean, abundant and renewable resource of wind.
Available in 12, 24, 48, 110 and 200 Vdc
• Replaces noisy generators for back-up power, that pollute due to the reliance on fossil fuels
• Boost solar & other renewable energy installations increasing productivity, reliability & cost effectiveness
• Grid tie applications using approved inverters to reduce energy costs
• Power for energy requirements where there is no connection to the national grid
• Generate dedicated power for signage eliminating high operating costs
• Suitable as an educational tool, demonstrating renewable energy generation
• Adaptable to meeting many specific electrical needs
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Wind Turbine Watts||600W|
Regular Price: R7,325.00
Special Price: Excl. Tax: R5,293.86 Incl. Tax: R6,035.00