The e400i is the latest development in the Kestrel range. The completely new 120 pole single axial flux direct drive alternator incorporates three main shaft bearings for long service life.
• Small Wind Turbine - Class II.
• Rated Output - 3500W.
• Maximum Power - 3600W at 12ms-1.
• Rated Windspeed - 11.0ms-1.
• Cut-in Windspeed - 3.2ms-1.
• Generator Type.
• Axial flux brushless.
• Rotor Diameter - 4.0m (13.1ft).
• Number of Blades - 3.
• Blade Material - Fibreglass.
• Overspeed Protection - Rotor Turbulence.
• Controller Type - Charge or Dump.
• Output Voltage - 48 Vdc.
• Application - Battery-charging.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Wind Turbine Watts||3500W|