The three aerofoil blades, with a diameter of 3.0m, are managed by a passive pitch control system that allows the e300i to continuously generate usable energy in wind speeds that exceed rated wind speed. This is one of the factors that contribute to the e300i being one of the best machines in its class in terms of
overall energy harvest on an annualised basis. The e300i advanced design moderates noise emissions effectively, making it an inconspicuous power source in all installations and environments.
• Small Wind Turbine - Class II.
• Rated Output - 800W.
• Maximum Power - 850W at 13ms-1.
• Rated Windspeed - 12.5ms-1.
• Cut-in Windspeed - 2.5ms-1.
• Generator Type.
• Axial flux brushless.
• Rotor Diameter - 2.3m.
• Number of Blades - 3.
• Blade Material - Fibreglass.
• Overspeed Protection - Rotor Turbulence.
• Controller Type - Charge or Dump.
• Output Voltage - 110 Vdc.
• Application - Battery - charging.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Wind Turbine Watts||1000W|