Generating your own renewable power is low maintenance as routine maintenance is largely based on visual assessments. Maintenance schedules are designed to suit the local, respective, wind area and power class. With a continuous power rating of 800W, annual energy harvests can exceed 3000kWh. Energy may be harvested at any wind speed above the cut-in speed and rated output is maintained at any wind speed exceeding the rated wind speed through blade pitch control. Energy output is intrinsically linked to regional wind distribution, topology and altitude as well as tower height. Potential energy harvest is estimated using an average wind speed in order to tailor the most suitable Kestrel wind system to your electrical need.
• Small Wind Turbine - Class II.
• Rated Output - 800W.
• Maximum Power - 650W at 13ms-1.
• Rated Windspeed - 12.5ms-1.
• Cut-in Windspeed - 2.5ms-1.
• Generator Type.
• Axial flux brushless.
• Rotor Diameter - 1.6m (5.24ft).
• Number of Blades - 3.
• Blade Material - Fibreglass.
• Overspeed Protection - Rotor Turbulence.
• Controller Type - Charge or Dump.
• Output Voltage - 12, 24, 48, 110 and 200 Vdc.
• Application - Battery-charging.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Wind Turbine Watts||800W|