The e230i design minimises start-up torque, which means energy is generated in low wind speeds. The passive pitch control system and power output at low wind speeds increases the energy harvest on an annualised basis, increasing returns to the owner. The standard finish of an etching marine primer, an intermediate protective coat and a polyurethane two pack finishing coat ensures protection from the elements. With a diameter of 2.3m the e230i is discreet in all installations and is suitable for urban environments.
• Small Wind Turbine - Class II.
• Rated Output - 800W.
• Maximum Power - 850W at 13ms-1.
• Rated Windspeed - 12.5ms-1.
• Cut-in Windspeed - 2.5ms-1.
• Generator Type.
• Axial flux brushless.
• Rotor Diameter - 2.3m.
• Number of Blades - 3.
• Blade Material - Fibreglass.
• Overspeed Protection - Rotor Turbulence.
• Controller Type - Charge or Dump.
• Output Voltage - 110 Vdc.
• Application - Battery - charging.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Wind Turbine Watts||800W|