The heart of the machine comprises of a single axial flux permanent magnet brushless alternator. The five blade design is a self-regulating aerodynamic rotor that achieves speed control through blade turbulence, which controls the speed of the rotor with no moving parts and no obtrusive noise. This allows the e160i to be one of the quietest small wind turbines on the market. Being only 1.6m in diameter and inconspicuous, it is suitable for urban areas as it harvests energy by harnessing the clean, abundant and renewable resource of wind.
• Small Wind Turbine - Class II.
• Rated Output - 600W.
• Maximum Power - 700W at 12ms-1.
• Rated Windspeed - 14.5ms-1.
• Cut-in Windspeed - 2.5ms-1.
• Generator Type.
• Axial flux brushless.
• Rotor Diameter - 1.6m (13.1ft).
• Number of Blades - 5.
• Blade Material - Fibreglass.
• Overspeed Protection - Rotor Turbulence.
• Controller Type - Charge or Dump.
• Output Voltage - 110 Vdc.
• Application - Battery-charging.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Wind Turbine Watts||600W|