The ITS 12V solar DC pump can be used for most hot water circulation applications. It can be connected directly to a 5W or bigger photovoltaic panel and is characterized by its small size, high efficiency, and extremely low power consumption.
Perfect for single family solar thermal systems.
Features of the 12V-TS5 Pump
* Energy efficient micro processor controlled brushless DC motor.
* Low inrush current soft start. Starts at 2 Watt.
* Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft.
* Long life brushless motor technology provides maintenance free and quiet service.
* Heavy duty. Continual 24 hour operation.
* High temperature Ryton casing and impeller (no deformation up to 260°C).
* Automatic dry-running, over-temperature and overload protection.
* Low power consumption
The ITS12V-B Solar DC pump comes with an integrated over-temperature safety device which slows down the pump at 95°C and shuts off the pump electronics when reaching temperature over 110°C (230°F). When the temperature of the pumped fluid cooled to below 95°C (203°F) the pump will function normally again.
* Working Voltage (DC): 8V~24V
* Power consumption: 2W ~ 10W
* Life Span: 13 years (normal solar use)
* Noise: < 42dB
* Max Flow Rate: 10L / minute
* Static Head: 2.3m
* Working Temperature: Max 110°C
* Connection Ports: 1/2 inc brass
* Max Pressure: 10 bar
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|